|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26574||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namecalcium channel beta subunit-III
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneCacnb3 (a.k.a. CACH3B)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Isolated from Rat brain.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Cavb3 was a gift from Diane Lipscombe (Addgene plasmid # 26574 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26574 ; RRID:Addgene_26574)