|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27008||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTP63 (a.k.a. AIS, B(p51A), B(p51B), EEC3, KET, LMS, NBP, OFC8, RHS, SHFM4, TP53CP, TP53L, TP73L, p40, p51, p53CP, p63, p73H, p73L)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Protein sequence matches NCBI reference AAC62635.1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TAp63alpha-FLAG was a gift from David Sidransky (Addgene plasmid # 27008 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27008 ; RRID:Addgene_27008)