|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27082||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10180
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)732
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCXLE-EGFP was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 27082 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27082 ; RRID:Addgene_27082)
For your References section:A more efficient method to generate integration-free human iPS cells. Okita K, Matsumura Y, Sato Y, Okada A, Morizane A, Okamoto S, Hong H, Nakagawa M, Tanabe K, Tezuka KI, Shibata T, Kunisada T, Takahashi M, Takahashi J, Saji H, Yamanaka S. Nat Methods. 2011 Apr 3. ():. 10.1038/nmeth.1591 PubMed 21460823