|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28115||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET28a-LIC (Addgene plasmid 26094)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7328
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3N3K, 2GFO
Alt nameubiquitin specific protease 8
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1131
MutationCatalytic domain only.
Entrez GeneUSP8 (a.k.a. HumORF8, PITA4, SPG59, UBPY)
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:USP08 (3N3K) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28115 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28115 ; RRID:Addgene_28115)