|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28126||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepFHMSP-LIC-C (Addgene plasmid 26100)
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3NRU
Alt nameephrin type-A receptor 7, ligand binding domain
Alt nameEHK3, HEK11
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)519
Mutationcontains amino acids residues 32-204.
Entrez GeneEPHA7 (a.k.a. EHK-3, EHK3, EK11, HEK11)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Honeybee melittin Signal sequence (MKFLVNVALVFMVVYISYIYAAA) (N terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3NRU. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3NRU/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EPHA7 (3NRU) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28126)