Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31061||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneModified pEGFP-N1 (see note)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Entrez GeneNfasc (a.k.a. NF)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This construct DOES NOT contain EGFP- the EGFP has been removed from the pEGFP-N1 backbone.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Neurofascin-186-HA was a gift from Vann Bennett (Addgene plasmid # 31061 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31061 ; RRID:Addgene_31061)
For your References section:Structural requirements for association of neurofascin with ankyrin. Zhang X, Davis JQ, Carpenter S, Bennett V. J Biol Chem. 1998 Nov 13. 273(46):30785-94. 10.1074/jbc.273.46.30785 PubMed 9804856