|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32465||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4200
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Lab constructed
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namered intensiometric genetically encoded Ca2+-indicators for optical imaging
Insert Size (bp)1254
MutationSubstitutions relative to the mApple-derived analogue of GCaMP3: T47A/L60P/E61V/S63V/E64S/R81G/K83R/Y134C/M158L/N164aD/V228A/ S290P/I366F/K380N/S404G/N414D/E430V
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6x His (N terminal on insert)
- Modified TorA MNNNDLFQASRRRFLAQLG[G to S]LT[V to D]AG[M to T]LGPSLLTPRRATAAQAATDAS. (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
The vector is modified from pBAD/ His B (Invitrogen).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTorPE-R-GECO1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 32465)
For your References section:An Expanded Palette of Genetically Encoded Ca2+ Indicators. Zhao Y, Araki S, Wu J, Teramoto T, Chang YF, Nakano M, Abdelfattah AS, Fujiwara M, Ishihara T, Nagai T, Campbell RE. Science. 2011 Sep 8. 10.1126/science.1208592 PubMed 21903779