- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1413
Vector typeWorm Expression
Selectable markersunc-119 (C. briggsae)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2155
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAACATCAGAGATTTTGAGACAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byC. briggsae unc-119 gene was PCR amplified from pCFJ151.
Terms and Licenses
Plasmid is similar to punc-119c but has C. briggsae unc-119 genomic DNA in place of C. elegans unc-119 promoter and cDNA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:punc-119cbr was a gift from Al Fisher (Addgene plasmid # 32568)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.