|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32917||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1455
MutationContains only aa 564-1049
Entrez GeneSOS1 (a.k.a. GF1, GGF1, GINGF, HGF, NS4, SOS-1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This is the catalytic domain of Sos.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCGN-Sos Cat was a gift from Dafna Bar-Sagi (Addgene plasmid # 32917 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32917 ; RRID:Addgene_32917)