|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32967||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL3-promoter modified
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMEF2 binding sites
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter MEF2
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer Luc_N_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid was cloned from pFOS WT-GL3 (Addgene #11983), where the human c-fos promoter was removed and replaced with 4 MEF2 sites. See author's map for restriction site/MCS details.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:3XMEF2-luc was a gift from Ron Prywes (Addgene plasmid # 32967 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32967 ; RRID:Addgene_32967)