|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36431||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8508
- Total vector size (bp) 8589
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)717
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hsp70 F: GAGCGCCGGAGTATAAATAGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer p10 R: CGGCCAAATGTTAAACTTGGAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJFRC28-10XUAS-IVS-GFP-p10 was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 36431)
For your References section:Using translational enhancers to increase transgene expression in Drosophila. Pfeiffer BD, Truman JW, Rubin GM. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Apr 9. 10.1073/pnas.1204520109 PubMed 22493255
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.