|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38094||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backboneEGFP removed from pEGFP-C1
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneSmo (a.k.a. E130215L21Rik, Smoh, bnb, smoothened)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGE-mSmo-YFP was a gift from Philip Beachy (Addgene plasmid # 38094 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38094 ; RRID:Addgene_38094)
For your References section:Inhibition of Hedgehog signaling by direct binding of cyclopamine to Smoothened. Chen JK, Taipale J, Cooper MK, Beachy PA. Genes Dev. 2002 Nov 1. 16(21):2743-8. 10.1101/gad.1025302 PubMed 12414725