|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39312||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerpET-based custom vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6400
- Total vector size (bp) 10500
Vector typeBacterial Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kan 25ug/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Growth instructionsLow Kan concentration required, use 25ug/mL.
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)4104
GenBank IDAAK33936.1 13622193
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- MBP (N terminal on backbone)
- His6 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer MBP-forward
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminator (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Doudna Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/doudna/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMJ806 was a gift from Jennifer Doudna (Addgene plasmid # 39312 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39312 ; RRID:Addgene_39312)
For your References section:A Programmable Dual-RNA-Guided DNA Endonuclease in Adaptive Bacterial Immunity. Jinek M, Chylinski K, Fonfara I, Hauer M, Doudna JA, Charpentier E. Science. 2012 Jun 28. 10.1126/science.1225829 PubMed 22745249