|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41606||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast genomic targeting
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameGAL1 promoter
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1558
Entrez GeneGAL1 (a.k.a. YBR020W)
/ Fusion Protein
- TRP1 reverse orientation (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7_promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer Sp6_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFA6a-TRP1-PGAL1 was a gift from John Pringle (Addgene plasmid # 41606 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41606 ; RRID:Addgene_41606)
For your References section:Additional modules for versatile and economical PCR-based gene deletion and modification in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Longtine MS, McKenzie A 3rd, Demarini DJ, Shah NG, Wach A, Brachat A, Philippsen P, Pringle JR. Yeast. 1998 Jul;14(10):953-61. 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0061(199807)14:10<953::AID-YEA293>3.0.CO;2-U PubMed 9717241