|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42186||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pcDNA3.1
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3200
- Total vector size (bp) 4500
Modifications to backboneThe SV40 promoter, the SV40 origin of replication, the Neomycin ORF, and the SV40 poly A region in the original pcDNA3.1 was deleted.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namegreen-to-red photoconvertible Ca2+ indicator
Insert Size (bp)1260
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-GR-GECO1.1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 42186 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42186 ; RRID:Addgene_42186)
For your References section:Highlightable Ca(2+) Indicators for Live Cell Imaging. Hoi H, Matsuda T, Nagai T, Campbell RE. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Dec 26. 10.1021/ja310184a PubMed 23256581