|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42198||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 5300
Modifications to backboneThe TorA protein export plasmid (pTorPE) was constructed by inserting a digested DNA fragment encoding TorA-6×His-GCaMP3-SsrA into the NcoI/HindII sites of pBAD/His B (Invitrogen).
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namegreen-to-red photoconvertible Ca2+ indicator
Insert Size (bp)1245
- Promoter araBAD
/ Fusion Protein
- 6His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTorPE-GR-GECO1.1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 42198)
For your References section:Highlightable Ca(2+) Indicators for Live Cell Imaging. Hoi H, Matsuda T, Nagai T, Campbell RE. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Dec 26. 10.1021/ja310184a PubMed 23256581