|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45457||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|Cloning Grade DNA||45457-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$95|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4012
- Total vector size (bp) 4948
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)936
MutationT2A, S45T, V116I, D124E, M170L, K180M, D202L, I203V, I219V, R233H, V251I, V254C, Y258F, A283I, F307L relative to RpBphP6
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
For more information on in vivo imaging, please see:
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 45457-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $95 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:piRFP670-N1 was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 45457 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45457 ; RRID:Addgene_45457)
For your References section:Near-infrared fluorescent proteins for multicolor in vivo imaging. Shcherbakova DM, Verkhusha VV. Nat Methods. 2013 Jun 16. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.2521. 10.1038/nmeth.2521 PubMed 23770755