|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46956||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4731
- Total vector size (bp) 4766
Modifications to backboneInserted a FLAG tag and XhoI and NotI unique restriction sites between BglII and HindIII.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFLAG tag
Insert Size (bp)35
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CATGGTCCTGCTGGAGTTCGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAAGTAAAACCTCTACAAATGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-C1-FLAG was a gift from Steve Jackson (Addgene plasmid # 46956 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46956 ; RRID:Addgene_46956)
For your References section:A new method for high-resolution imaging of Ku foci to decipher mechanisms of DNA double-strand break repair. Britton S, Coates J, Jackson SP. J Cell Biol. 2013 Jul 29. 10.1083/jcb.201303073 PubMed 23897892