pUC gRNA Shuttle
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47024||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2691
- Total vector size (bp) 3142
Modifications to backboneThe original pUC19 MCS modified to include I-PpoI recognition site. Some restriction sites removed.
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR ; Cas9
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegRNA Shuttle
SpeciesSynthetic; Medicago truncatula
Insert Size (bp)465
MutationG to T cloning mutation at position 323
- Promoter Medicago truncatula U6.6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site I-PpoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site I-PpoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGCGGATAACAATTTCACACAGGA
- 3′ sequencing primer GTAAAACGACGGCCAGT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC gRNA Shuttle was a gift from Wayne Parrott (Addgene plasmid # 47024 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47024 ; RRID:Addgene_47024)
For your References section:Targeted genome modifications in soybean with CRISPR/Cas9. Jacobs TB, LaFayette PR, Schmitz RJ, Parrott WA. . BMC Biotechnology. 2015;15:16 10.1186/s12896-015-0131-2