|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50454||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 7937
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3119
MutationSee supplemental documents for DREADD mutations
Entrez GeneCHRM3 (a.k.a. EGBRS, HM3, PBS)
- Promoter human Synapsin 1
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Asc I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCGTGTCGTGCCTGAGAGCG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTAAAGCAGCGTATCCACATAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Article Citing this Plasmid
Please see http://pdspit3.mml.unc.edu/projects/dreadd/wiki/WikiStart for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-hSyn-DIO-HA-hM3D(Gq)-IRES-mCitrine was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 50454)