PurposeThis plasmid is a luciferase-based reporter construct to measure the activity of the ApoE promoter fused to ME.1 enhancer
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51435||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL3 basic
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 6517
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTAGCAAAATAGGCTGTCCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CTTTATGTTTTTGGCGTCTTCCA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3Basic_ME.1/ApoEpromoter was a gift from Sohail Tavazoie (Addgene plasmid # 51435 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51435 ; RRID:Addgene_51435)