PurposeFluorescent reporter of membrane voltage with improved sensitivity
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51692||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPavel Osten
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9235
- Total vector size (bp) 10792
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsUse recombinase-free E. coli (e.g., Invitrogen's Stbl3)
Insert Size (bp)1557
- Promoter CaMKIIa
/ Fusion Protein
- mOrange2 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gcctctttgccccacttaat
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:DRH334: FCK-QuasAr2-mO2 was a gift from Adam Cohen (Addgene plasmid # 51692)
For your References section:All-optical electrophysiology in mammalian neurons using engineered microbial rhodopsins. Hochbaum DR, Zhao Y, Farhi SL, Klapoetke N, Werley CA, Kapoor V, Zou P, Kralj JM, Maclaurin D, Smedemark-Margulies N, Saulnier JL, Boulting GL, Straub C, Cho YK, Melkonian M, Wong GKS, Harrison DJ, Murthy VN, Sabatini BL, Boyden ES, Campbell RE & Cohen AE. Nature Methods (2014) doi:10.1038/nmeth.3000 10.1038/nmeth.3000
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.