PurposeSsk1t replaces the zipper and is fused to the IFP-F through the linker (GGGGS) X 2. Plasmid confers ampicillin resistance to DH5α.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52897||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast); Deinococcus radiodurans
- Promoter GAL1
/ Fusion Protein
- L-IFP-F (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer Unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p416GAL1-Ssk1t-L-IFP-F (Yeast) was a gift from Stephen Michnick (Addgene plasmid # 52897)