PurposeMammalian expression of mCherry fused to LINuS, a light-inducible nuclear localization signal (cMycP1A NLS/PKIt NES)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61342||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 6780
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- PKIt NES (N terminal on insert)
- GS linker-AsLov2-cMyc1A NLS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Please note that the mammalian selection marker in the vector backbone for this plasmid has not been verified by sequencing.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDB22 was a gift from Barbara Di Ventura & Roland Eils (Addgene plasmid # 61342)
For your References section:Engineering light-inducible nuclear localization signals for precise spatiotemporal control of protein dynamics in living cells. Niopek D, Benzinger D, Roensch J, Draebing T, Wehler P, Eils R, Di Ventura B. Nat Commun. 2014 Jul 14;5:4404. doi: 10.1038/ncomms5404. 10.1038/ncomms5404 PubMed 25019686