PurposeFusion of Rluc8 and cpVenus. Expression of pHlash in Escherichia coli for protein purification
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61550||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
- Total vector size (bp) 4580
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1680
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGGATCCAATGGCTTCCAAGGTGTACGA
- 3′ sequencing primer CGCGAATTCTTACTCGATGTTGTGGCGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Fusion components were requested from collaborator sources. The complete vector was constructed by the submitting party.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSETb-pHlash was a gift from Carl Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 61550 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61550 ; RRID:Addgene_61550)
For your References section:pHlash: a new genetically encoded and ratiometric luminescence sensor of intracellular pH. Zhang Y, Xie Q, Robertson JB, Johnson CH. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e43072. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0043072. Epub 2012 Aug 14. 10.1371/journal.pone.0043072 PubMed 22905204