PurposePhotoactivatable transcription system. Expression of activator probe, which includes the photolyase homology region of CRY2 (CRY2PHR) and the transcriptional activator domain.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64124||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA3.1/V5-His A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2544
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLSx3 (N terminal on insert)
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NLSx3-CRY2PHR-p65 was a gift from Moritoshi Sato (Addgene plasmid # 64124)
For your References section:CRISPR-Cas9-based Photoactivatable Transcription System. Nihongaki Y, Yamamoto S, Kawano F, Suzuki H, Sato M. Chem Biol. 2015 Feb 19;22(2):169-74. doi: 10.1016/j.chembiol.2014.12.011. Epub 2015 Jan 22. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2014.12.011 PubMed 25619936