PurposeUse together with pCMV-intron and VSV-G to package MMLV reporter virus
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67789||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene Plasmid 17363
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8000
Growth in Bacteria
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Amp-R (ATAATACCGCGCCACATAGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PNCA-GFP was a gift from Stephen Goff (Addgene plasmid # 67789 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67789 ; RRID:Addgene_67789)
For your References section:Dynamic instability of genomic methylation patterns in pluripotent stem cells. Ooi SK, Wolf D, Hartung O, Agarwal S, Daley GQ, Goff SP, Bestor TH. Epigenetics Chromatin. 2010 Sep 24;3(1):17. doi: 10.1186/1756-8935-3-17. 10.1186/1756-8935-3-17 PubMed 20868487