PurposeExpression of luciferase under the control of MMLV viral LTRs
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67831||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL3-Basic Vector
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameMMLV-LTR + primer binding site
/ Fusion Protein
- luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGL3-R (CTTGGCATTCCGGTACTGTT) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-MMLV-LTR-Luc was a gift from Stephen Goff (Addgene plasmid # 67831 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67831 ; RRID:Addgene_67831)
For your References section:Postentry restriction of Mason-Pfizer monkey virus in mouse cells. Wang GZ, Goff SP. J Virol. 2015 Mar;89(5):2813-9. doi: 10.1128/JVI.03051-14. Epub 2014 Dec 24. 10.1128/JVI.03051-14 PubMed 25540373