PurposeExpresses gRNA for dpy-10 conversion using NGAG PAM and VQR Cas9 variant
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71479||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 2484
Vector typeWorm Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namedpy-10 gRNA
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRB1081 was a gift from Andrew Fire (Addgene plasmid # 71479 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71479 ; RRID:Addgene_71479)
For your References section:Cas9 Variants Expand the Target Repertoire in Caenorhabditis elegans. Bell RT, Fu BX, Fire AZ. Genetics. 2015 Dec 17. pii: genetics.115.185041. 10.1534/genetics.115.185041 PubMed 26680661