PurposeExpress iCre, tdTomato and puromycin resistance gene (puromycin N-acetyl-transferase) under CB (chicken beta-actin + CMV enhancer) promoter
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||72255||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6677
- Total vector size (bp) 9898
Modifications to backboneClaI/SalI fragment was replaced with CB promoter + MCS
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3249
- Promoter CB
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGTGGTGGTGCAAATCAAA
- 3′ sequencing primer CAACACCACGGAATTGTCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDH-CB-iCre-P2A-tdTomato-T2A-Puro was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 72255 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:72255 ; RRID:Addgene_72255)
Map uploaded by the depositor.