|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||99680||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepAAV (pUC f1)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- VP64 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-dSa-VP64 was a gift from George Church (Addgene plasmid # 99680 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:99680 ; RRID:Addgene_99680)