|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||102783||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationchanged asparagine 308 to aspartate; *(see below)
Entrez GeneAPPL1 (a.k.a. APPL, DIP13alpha, MODY14)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C 5'd[CATGGTCCTGCTGGAGTTCGTG]
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R GAAATTTGTGATGCTATTGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
*Note: Addgene's quality control sequencing finds additional residues KPNSAVDGTAGPGSTGSR appended to the C-terminus of the APPL1 protein. These additional residues are not thought to affect protein function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:APPL1-N308D-GFP was a gift from Donna Webb (Addgene plasmid # 102783 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:102783 ; RRID:Addgene_102783)