|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||102999||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsB834 (DE3) pLysS for protein production
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET22B_SA_PcrA was a gift from Martin Webb (Addgene plasmid # 102999 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:102999 ; RRID:Addgene_102999)