|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105543||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|AAV9||105543-AAV9||Virus (100 µL at titer ≥ 1×10¹³ vg/mL) and Plasmid.|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
- Promoter cTNT
- Cloning method Unknown
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Penn Vector Core number p1967
Information for AAV9 (Catalog # 105543-AAV9) ( Back to top )
Ready-to-use AAV9 particles produced from pENN.AAV.cTNT.PI.eGFP.WPRE.rBG (#105543). In addition to the viral particles, you will also receive purified pENN.AAV.cTNT.PI.eGFP.WPRE.rBG plasmid DNA.cTNT-driven eGFP. These AAV preparations are suitable purity for injection into animals.
- Volume 100 µL
- Titer ≥ 1×10¹³ vg/mL
- Pricing $350 USD for preparation of 100 µL virus + $30 USD for plasmid.
- Storage Store at -80℃. Thaw just before use and keep on ice.
- Shipment Viral particles are shipped frozen on dry ice. Plasmid DNA (≥ 200ng) will also be included in the shipment.
Viral Production & Use
- Packaging Plasmids encode adenoviral helper sequences and AAV rep gene, AAV9 cap gene
- Buffer PBS + 0.001% Pluronic F-68
- Serotype AAV9
- Purification Iodixanol gradient ultracentrifugation
- Reporter Gene EGFP
Requestor is responsible for compliance with their institution's biosafety regulations. Lentivirus is generally considered BSL-2. AAV is generally considered BSL-1, but may require BSL-2 handling depending on the insert. Biosafety Guide
Viral Quality Control
- Addgene ensures high quality viral vectors by optimizing and standardizing production protocols and performing rigorous quality control (QC) (see a list of our QC assays). The specific QC assays performed varies for each viral lot. To learn which specific QC assays were performed on your lot, please contact us.
- Titer: the exact titer of your sample will be reported on the tube. The titer you see listed on this page is the guaranteed minimum titer. See how titers are measured.
Visit our viral production page for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENN.AAV.cTNT.PI.eGFP.WPRE.rBG was a gift from James M. Wilson (Addgene plasmid # 105543 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105543 ; RRID:Addgene_105543)
For viral preps, please replace (Addgene plasmid # 105543) in the above sentence with: (Addgene viral prep # 105543-AAV9)