pT7-7 asyn K80R
PurposeBacterial expression of mutant human alpha synuclein
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105742||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2438
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namealpha-synuclein K80R
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)476
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (TAATACGACTCACTATAGG)
- 3′ sequencing primer AmpStop (TCAGGCAACTATGGATGAAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT7-7 asyn K80R was a gift from Hilal Lashuel (Addgene plasmid # 105742 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105742 ; RRID:Addgene_105742)