Purposehuman codon optimized Alpha-synuclein
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51437||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backboneGeneric cloning backbone
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human Alpha-synuclein was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 51437 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51437 ; RRID:Addgene_51437)