PurposeInducible expression of human alpha-synuclein in E.coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51486||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5443
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)420
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-Term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
DNA synthesis and subcloning outsourced to Genscript.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET21a-alpha-synuclein was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 51486 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51486 ; RRID:Addgene_51486)