|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10842||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSOST (a.k.a. CDD, DAND6, SOST1, VBCH)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SOST/pcDNA3.1+ was a gift from Xi He (Addgene plasmid # 10842 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10842 ; RRID:Addgene_10842)
For your References section:SOST is a ligand for LRP5/LRP6 and a Wnt signaling inhibitor. Semenov M, Tamai K, He X. J Biol Chem. 2005 Jul 22. 280(29):26770-5. 10.1074/jbc.M504308200 PubMed 15908424