|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10845||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNMHC II-B
Alt namenonmuscle myosin II-B heavy chain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)7400
Entrez GeneMYH10 (a.k.a. NMMHC-IIB, NMMHCB)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The CMV promoter in pEGFP-C3 is replaced by a tet-responsive promoter amplified from pTRE (Clontech).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTRE-GFP-NMHC II-B was a gift from Robert Adelstein (Addgene plasmid # 10845 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10845 ; RRID:Addgene_10845)
For your References section:Conditional expression of a truncated fragment of nonmuscle myosin II-A alters cell shape but not cytokinesis in HeLa cells. Wei Q, Adelstein RS. Mol Biol Cell. 2000 Oct . 11(10):3617-27. 10.1091/mbc.11.10.3617 PubMed 11029059