|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10890||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepWZL Neo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePI3K p110
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)3600
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myr (N terminal on insert)
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EagI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pWZL-neo Myr-FLAG-p110alpha was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 10890 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10890 ; RRID:Addgene_10890)
For your References section:Human mammary epithelial cell transformation through the activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Zhao JJ, Gjoerup OV, Subramanian RR, Cheng Y, Chen W, Roberts TM, Hahn WC. Cancer Cell. 2003 May . 3(5):483-95. 10.1016/S1535-6108(03)00088-6 PubMed 12781366
Map uploaded by the depositor.