|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||109295||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTCR zeta
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
MutationAll six Y to F
Entrez GeneCd247 (a.k.a. 4930549J05Rik, A430104F18Rik, AW552088, Cd3, Cd3-eta, Cd3-zeta, Cd3h, Cd3z, Cd3zeta, T3z, Tcrk, Tcrz)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFPN1zetaYF1-6 was a gift from Nicolai van Oers (Addgene plasmid # 109295 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:109295 ; RRID:Addgene_109295)