|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110423||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10633
- Total vector size (bp) 8812
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGLS glutaminase
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneGLS (a.k.a. AAD20, CASGID, DEE71, EIEE71, GAC, GAM, GDPAG, GLS1, KGA)
- Promoter H1/TO (RNA PolIII)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACAGAGACAGATCCATTCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
See Addgene's pLKO family protocol http://www.addgene.org/plko on how to use the pLKO family vectors.
Plasmid grows more slowly than standard plasmids.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:tet-pLKO.puro_shGAC was a gift from Sandra Martha Gomes Dias (Addgene plasmid # 110423 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110423 ; RRID:Addgene_110423)