PurposeBacterial expression of proISG15
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110762||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneISG15 (a.k.a. G1P2, IFI15, IMD38, IP17, UCRP, hUCRP)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- N-His6-3C (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GGGTTATGCTAGTTATTGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:proISG15 (2-165) was a gift from David Komander (Addgene plasmid # 110762 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110762 ; RRID:Addgene_110762)
For your References section:Irreversible inactivation of ISG15 by a viral leader protease enables alternative infection detection strategies. Swatek KN, Aumayr M, Pruneda JN, Visser LJ, Berryman S, Kueck AF, Geurink PP, Ovaa H, van Kuppeveld FJM, Tuthill TJ, Skern T, Komander D. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Mar 6;115(10):2371-2376. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1710617115. Epub 2018 Feb 20. 10.1073/pnas.1710617115 PubMed 29463763