1574 pSG5L Flag HA GGA3
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11185||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namegolgi associated, gamma adaptin ear containing, ARF binding protein 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2100
/ Fusion Proteins
- flag (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1574 pSG5L Flag HA GGA3 was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 11185 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11185 ; RRID:Addgene_11185)
Map uploaded by the depositor.