pRL-TK let7 E
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11328||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4045
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name2 binding sites for let-7a miRNA
MutationMutation E from figure 4A of paper.
/ Fusion Protein
- Rr-luc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site See comment (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site See comment (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Don't know (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
2 let-7a sites were inserted into the XbaI site in the 3' UTR of the pRL-TK plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRL-TK let7 E was a gift from Phil Sharp (Addgene plasmid # 11328 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11328 ; RRID:Addgene_11328)
For your References section:Specificity of microRNA target selection in translational repression. Doench JG, Sharp PA. Genes Dev. 2004 Mar 1. 18(5):504-11. 10.1101/gad.1184404 PubMed 15014042