|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||114189||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepPA-mCherry N1
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4727
Modifications to backbonepcDNA3.1-M3 receptor (wt) was purchased from cDNA.org. They amplified M3 by PCR from human whole brain cDNA (Clontech).
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameMuscarin acetylcholine receptor 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1790
Entrez GeneCHRM3 (a.k.a. EGBRS, HM3, PBS)
- Promoter SV40
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3xHA (N terminal on insert)
- PAmCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:M3-PAmcherry1 was a gift from Aleksandra Radenovic (Addgene plasmid # 114189 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:114189 ; RRID:Addgene_114189)