Purposeexpresses Flpo recombinase-dependent GtACR2-KA2N, which targets GtACR2 to the somatodendritic compartment
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||114378||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5310
- Total vector size (bp) 7404
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt nameanion channelrhodopsin 2
Insert Size (bp)2094
- Promoter Ef1a
/ Fusion Proteins
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- KA2N (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI, NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCAAGCCTCAGACAGTGGTTC (Ef1a-F)
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (WPRE-R) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/05/25/331165.1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1α-FRT-FLEX-GtACR2-KA2N-EGFP was a gift from Mingshan Xue (Addgene plasmid # 114378 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:114378 ; RRID:Addgene_114378)
For your References section:Targeting light-gated chloride channels to neuronal somatodendritic domain reduces their excitatory effect in the axon. Messier JE, Chen H, Cai ZL, Xue M. Elife. 2018 Aug 9;7. pii: 38506. doi: 10.7554/eLife.38506. 10.7554/eLife.38506 PubMed 30091701