|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11613||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemetallothionein 2A
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)185
Entrez GeneMT2A (a.k.a. MT-2, MT-II, MT2)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Eco RI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na
- 3′ sequencing primer sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-GFP-MT2A was a gift from Steven Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 11613 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11613 ; RRID:Addgene_11613)