Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11815||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCaspase 7
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez GeneCASP7 (a.k.a. CASP-7, CMH-1, ICE-LAP3, LICE2, MCH3)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Casp7-Flag was a gift from Guy Salvesen (Addgene plasmid # 11815 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11815 ; RRID:Addgene_11815)
For your References section:Biochemical characteristics of caspases-3, -6, -7, and -8. Stennicke HR, Salvesen GS. J Biol Chem. 1997 Oct 10. 272(41):25719-23. 10.1074/jbc.272.41.25719 PubMed 9325297