Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11829||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET-23 b
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3666
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCaspase 9
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1373
Entrez GeneCASP9 (a.k.a. APAF-3, APAF3, ICE-LAP6, MCH6, PPP1R56)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Don't Know (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Don't Know (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 terminal primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET23b-Casp9-His was a gift from Guy Salvesen (Addgene plasmid # 11829 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11829 ; RRID:Addgene_11829)
For your References section:Caspase-9 can be activated without proteolytic processing. Stennicke HR, Deveraux QL, Humke EW, Reed JC, Dixit VM, Salvesen GS. J Biol Chem. 1999 Mar 26. 274(13):8359-62. 10.1074/jbc.274.13.8359 PubMed 10085063